This webinar provides an introduction to and an overview of, the UK Geospatial market. It will present highlights of the Broadzone geospatial market report, helping you:
• Understand the market size in 2017 and forecast growth through to 2020
• Identify growth areas: software, applications, data and services
• Gain insight into the latest Industry trends
• Build up a complete picture of the industry supply chain
• Target customer segments and applications
Attendance is limited, to book a place please register now.
Presenter - Andrew Keevil
Andrew Keevil advises technology companies on strategy, marketing and product managment. He has particular expertise in Geospatial technology and the utilities and telecommunications sectors.
He is the author of The UK Geospatial Market 2017-2020.
Andrew was responsible for strategy and marketing for the utilities and telecommunications division of Esri UK, where he established a position as a thought leader in the application of geospatial technology to critical national infrastructure.